Thursday 8 October 2015

Malfunction

exithymn.wordpress.com

My lesson for Form 3 History class did not go as planned yesterday. It came to me and I planned my lesson around the topic and song - "HAITI, I'm sorry" by David Rudder...  The speakers were not loud enough and the students soon got distracted.
Had to do a quick change up which was so so... Not happy about it.
____________________________________________

Wasn't in much of a teaching mood this time around... This week was not my week

I haven't done much planning in good enough time.. The day of is not suffice.... but I am managing... No excuses necessary but I have been so sick during most of the morning time.... lethargic and thoroughly lucklustre.... Not sure if I am where I need to be

Spent the night listening to oldie calypso, ragga soca and soca... It felt so good to revisit my past memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment