Tuesday 18 August 2015

Becoming a Teacher

www.ifp.nsw.edu.au
Time has passed so fast.. So much going on. 

First Full Term of Teaching

Started teaching last October 2014. Subject areas: History (Grade 8-11) and Geography (Grade 7 and 8). Due to my late arrival I had a lot of catching up to do and I made a great deal of errors but I learnt on the go. I must admit it was a challenging time. I felt so overwhelmed at time, at various points I was broken but I kept going and refused to give up.

I learnt many new skills and found time to enjoy interactions with my students and the staff. I am looking forward to the coming New School term.
____________________________
School is on vacation. Have spent much of the vacation working with my Fifth Formers' on their SBAs. Next week Teacher Development week starts, This would be my first.
____________________________
digitalmediadiet.com
Summer School

Started Summer School with m nieces and Aj. It was overwhelming because there was not much planning... Simply reviewing past exam papers. It all continues again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment